Server Maintenance Technician MIS- Braselton, GA
April 05, 2017
SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining and monitoring of Windows Servers that aligns with company objectives and operations. Server Maintenance Technician provides server maintenance to application server, Database Server, file server and need to have knowledge of clustered/non-clustered, Hyper V, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintain on all Windows Server in entire organization.
- Monitoring the logs and analyze the issues accordingly.
- Repair and Debug Servers
- Troubleshooting hardware/software for servers
- Programming and installing new hardware/software for the servers
- Install, replace, server components
- Troubleshooting at system level to support production targets
- Assemble and testing of PC based servers
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Experience in assembling computer systems
- Experience in configuring the Server operating system
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to troubleshoot Server and/or Network issues
- Experience setting up via Active Directory, Exchange accounts for users
- Personal ability to prioritize, maintain focus and finish tasks, with efficiency and courtesy
- Ability and willingness to communicate responsively and with clarity to customers, coworkers and vendor/partners
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of relative working experience in electronic or computer industry and demonstrated progressive experience in complex and challenging work environment.
- 4 year degree in computer related field or equivalent experience that demonstrate high technical skill and advanced knowledge of wide range of technology systems and platforms.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
HKU conforms with the American Disabilities Act (ADA).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of shock.
The work environment is consistent with normal office conditions.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org