Website Content/Social Media Assistant Manager- Braselton, GA
March 17, 2017
The Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) corporate communications marketing team is looking for a Website Content/Social Media Marketing Assistant Manager in Braselton, GA. As a member of an energetic, collaborative and hard-working marketing team, this person’s overarching role is to take ownership, pride and a proactive role in maintaining all website marketing content within brand standards and guidelines, and contribute to the “voice of the company” by leading our social media accounts. It is of utmost importance that this position ensures that all communications for which he/she is responsible meet the highest standards of accuracy and professionalism. This person will lead the identification and use of new innovative technologies and online services in design, content and social media to improve effectiveness and reduce costs. The role is a high-energy, demanding role with tight deadlines. Other tasks and duties may be assigned based on departmental needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Managing day to day operations of Hitachi Power Tool & Tanaka Power Equipment websites through Sitefinity CMS
• Cultivate and implement additional written content and visual graphics to build expanded A+ content for corporate websites that can be used additionally on distributors websites
• Manage online retailer program from agreements to linking and maintenance, while also working with distributors and their websites ensuring accurate information and campaign messaging is effectively featured
• Manage online end user reviews program including posting corporate responses as necessary, disseminating weekly reports to product management and maximizing program opportunities
• Assist in disseminating online content effectively and accurately to Edgenet
• Implement, maintain and improve SEO/SEM activities including adding appropriate tags and keywords across all active product pages
• Monitor, track and report marketing metrics and google analytics on a regular basis, create and deliver report to manager on regular basis
• Analyze sales data, economic data, demographic/competitor info and translate into relevant initiatives for website
• Ensure programs delivered on-time/budget & determine effectiveness of spend/ resources.
• Work closely with the design, communications (content), product management and channel teams, as well as outside agencies to plan and implement web initiatives
• Participate in creative meetings, definition requirements, and execution of campaigns for online activities
• Research and implement additional marketing tactics as required
• Manage media campaign strategy on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc., working with marketing partners to execute and optimize campaigns
• Explore/evaluate/listen to emerging social media opportunities & tools to build strategies & proposals for implementing effective Social Media campaigns that influences communication strategy and marketing plans for the organization
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs, & analyze effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
• Manage vendor relationships and other outside brand partnerships. Coordinate with these partners to create content and collaborate on key campaigns
• Plan paid social media campaigns utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights, and historical performance knowledge
• Knowledge of direct response campaigns on Facebook and Twitter, comfort in setting acquisition goals, identifying targeting or creative trends, and optimization triggers tied directly to performance
• Develop paid social content calendars to guide paid social strategy. Strategic direction should run alongside organic social strategies and organic social content
• Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging and targeting related to social media
• Recommend solutions based on understanding of social marketing (content), social media (paid media), and digital marketing best practices and drawing on the successes and failures of previous efforts
• Build prospecting lists of businesses Hitachi Power Tools can contact via social media
MUST have EXCELLENT writing/editing skills and an eye for grammar
Experience using web-based content management
Deep understanding and hands-on experience using social media platforms for professional marketing purposes (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc.)
Working knowledge of writing for search engine optimization
Must have desire to maintain knowledge of broad business topics, issues and trends and marketing communication and social media best practices
Must demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks accurately, while consistently meeting deadlines, effectively and efficiently
Ability to work effectively under pressure and to handle a heavy work load
Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
Have a solid understanding and interest in modern web layout and trends, and always looking to create designs that are one step ahead of the curve
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College Degree in one of these fields: Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Digital Marketing or related field
Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in a website content management/social media role.
Experience in the professional services industry in a marketing capacity or with a marketing agency is desirable
At least 1 year of experience in SEO
Experience working with a CMS including Sitefinity, Drupal & WordPress a plus
Experience with Google Analytics & A/B testing
Experienced following a web interface style guide
Experienced in responsive design applications and best practices
Digital agency or social media agency experience
Experience running social media advertising campaigns for TW, FB and IG
Prefer English as a first language, however proficiency in Spanish and French a plus. Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries and complaints from customer, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundaments of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to operate PC. General knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
HKU conforms to the American Disabilities Act (ADA).
The work environment is consistent with normal office conditions.
Email resume, cover letter and examples of your work to include: writing samples, screen shots of social media posts, examples of website work to firstname.lastname@example.org