NT50AE2 2" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Watch the Hitachi Tool Corner Video for this nailer to learn more!
- Accepts 5/8" up to 2" 18-Gauge fasteners
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator, located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nose piece and a short center height allows for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide a tool that reduces user fatigue
- Download the NT50AE2 Tool Card
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- No-Mar Tip
- Hex Bar Wrenches
- Carrying Case
||5/8" - 2"
||10" - 9-3/16"