NT65MA4(S) 2-1/2" 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with Air Duster
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- Only 4.2 lbs for minimal fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Download the NT65MA4(S) Tool Card
- Safety Glasses (875769)
- No Mar Tip (881751)
- 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001)
- Carrying Case (884340)
|Nail Length Capacity
||1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
||13-9/16" x 3-1/4" x 12"