NV75AN 3" Coil Siding/Framing Nailer
- Contact (bump) trigger installed (comes with optional sequential trigger in the box)
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth in a variety of applications
- 360 degree adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction and away from the user
- Side load magazine for fast and easy re-loads
- Open nose design for easy jam removal
- Clear plastic shield deflects wire collation away from the user for added safety
- Lightweight and well-balanced at just 6.3 lbs for less fatigue
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Long lasting rubber grip for added comfort
- Download the NV75AN Tool Card
- Safety Glasses (875769)
- Sequential Trigger (888451)
|Nail Length- Plastic Collated
||1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
|Nail Length- Wire Collated
||1-3/4" - 3"
||.099" - .131"
||16 Degrees plus or minus 1
||11" x 5.2" x 12.4"