N5008AC2 7/16" Standard Crown Stapler
- 4.4lbs lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability
- Drives 16-Gauge 7/16" crown staples from 1 in. to 2 in. in length
- Self-cleaning cylinder valve driving mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving, while resisting grease and grime build-up
- Top load magazine for fast and easy loading
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down time
- High capacity magazine holds 157 staples for fewer replenishments
- Plastic magazine with stainless steel plating for added durability to endure tough projects
- Open magaizine design allows the user to quickly check staple quantity
- Rubber grip for add comfort and a secure hold
- Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Download the N5008AC2 Tool Card
- Safety Glasses (875769)
- Hex Bar Wrench 4mm (944458)
- Sequential Trip Mechanism (876762)
||Standard Crown, 7/16 in.
|Fastener Length Capacity
||1 in. - 2 in.
||14-3/8in. x 3 in. x 10-5/32 in.